help 911 !!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spsfan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Spsfan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
78
Reaction score
1
Location
Hb california
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got home an I gu ess my auto feeder had been running all day an now my water is al milky what do do the corals still lookfine so I need to act fast
 
Putt as much carbon as you have in the tank and do a major water change
 
Large water changes, every couple of days. Start testing for ammonia, every day. I'd also be prepared to add something, like Amquel, to neutralize any possible ammonia. Siphon up as much food as you can find.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new