Help Finding Illumajic blaze x Lights

ivanzlemus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
13
Location
bakersfield
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I can find the exact lights from this reef builders video ?
I love the spectrum and want to purchase them
Here is the link to the video

IMG_3533.png
 
They are going to be hard to find. I don’t believe they are being made anymore. I was told when I purchased mine back in October of last year, that they would be available for commercial applications, but it is hard to find them. The X4 is their new light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new