Help identify sps coral

5Dsofdodgeball

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
27
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking hot help identifying this coral I purchased today. The guy at the store said it was a birds-nest coral, but there was a hand written note near it that said acropora. This particular fish store is kind of an unorganized mess, and the employees are just so-so.

It was just $30 for this and a monti- so I figured I’d try them out. I already pulled an aprasia of the monti- so this will probably be my last coral purchase from this store.

15894A06-8E71-456A-BEC9-4310ECA8E42C.jpeg
 
Green Anacropora AKA Cornbred's The Thing or BioReef Green Goblin
 
That looks like an easier coral, so I wouldn't worry.
 
Yep I agree Anacropora. It's actually a great beginner SPS. Good luck with it.
 
That is one of the hardiest sps on this planet. I’ve found pieces that broke off and fallen under rocks for months and fully recover after a couple weeks. Almost impossible to kill.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new