Help identifying new frags

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lunalux
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lunalux

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought these two frags recently and I belive the red one is a montipora f.

The blue-ish one on the left I have no idea though so I thought I'd ask you guys and see what you thought.

Thanks in advance!

15402513117747778182135696535363.jpg


15402513491056856284014372415181.jpg


15402513806636759352692977686578.jpg
 
Thanks so much! I was leaning towards that but I'm not as familiar with SPS as I am LPS and softies.
Keeping SPS is exactly like keeping LPS and Softies. Well, other than the fact that it is much different, but let's ignore that part :confused:;Wideyed

Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new