Help! Main fixture down and Aqua Traders is gone!

AndyOneTwentyFive

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
126
Reaction score
58
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a green element 72"-74" evo quad LED fixture which I bought from Aqua Traders 6 months ago or so. Today it went out. I believe my problem is the power supply. It is a 24 volt 6 amp AC/DC power supply. Does anyone have any insight on how to get this thing up and running again? Aqua Traders is mysteriously absent from the web so this is proving difficult. I've also searched Amazon for a comparable power supply with no luck.
Thanks in advance, folks.
 
@mcarroll would be the person I would ask
 
If they used a proprietary connector for the power cord then you might have to mod the cord for a new power supply, but any similar power supply could work.

Just search for "6a 24v power" (which is 144 watts) and you'll find regular "transformer" style ones like this:
SDI120_DSL.JPG


...as well as caged power supplies meant to be mounted inside a case, like this:
RS150_series_DSL.jpg
 
If they used a proprietary connector for the power cord then you might have to mod the cord for a new power supply, but any similar power supply could work.

Just search for "6a 24v power" (which is 144 watts) and you'll find regular "transformer" style ones like this:
SDI120_DSL.JPG


...as well as caged power supplies meant to be mounted inside a case, like this:
RS150_series_DSL.jpg
Thank you
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new