Help me ID this Acro please...

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
2,854
Reaction score
5,590
Location
Lacey NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I bought this about a year ago from aqua sd on ebay. And he uses all sorts of weird names but not actually what they are. I now have 2 separate frags/mini colonies growing bc it broke when I first got it. attached is the pics of the main frag and the smaller one is grown from the piece that snapped off. I cant figure out what it is for the life of me. It have long skinny shoots with the polyps on the tips... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

20190828_140608.jpg 20190828_140512.jpg 20190828_140712.jpg
 
So I bought this about a year ago from aqua sd on ebay. And he uses all sorts of weird names but not actually what they are. I now have 2 separate frags/mini colonies growing bc it broke when I first got it. attached is the pics of the main frag and the smaller one is grown from the piece that snapped off. I cant figure out what it is for the life of me. It have long skinny shoots with the polyps on the tips... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

20190828_140608.jpg 20190828_140512.jpg 20190828_140712.jpg
Maybe a Granulosa IMO not 100% sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new