Help me please!

Gsotera

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, nice to meet you!

My name is Gerardo and I am from Córdoba, Argentina. I have a small 90 liter aquarium with mixed corals. I hardly have a pair of clowns, a hermit and a Stenopus.

Sorry to use this forum without having a real emergency but I really need everyone's help!
I have a humble little reef and I am participating in a photo contest involving aquariums much larger and more established than mine. Still, I'm fighting for a spot in the top three of the best photographs.

My little hermit and I need you to help us by giving us your like in our photo on the instagram of the aquarist club of Argentina!

I would really be very grateful if you could help me with this! It would help me win prizes that I really need to grow my aquarium!

Thank you very much for your time and your help! I leave my photo and the link to vote, you just have to enter and like the photo of my little red hermit.

Thanks! Greetings!

Clic here to vote in instagram!

Clic here to vote in instagram!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Agreed that there are some that are in a true emergency crisis and non-emergency topics steer focus away from these persons and become overlooked. No One is chastsising you but this link is being subject to abuse and needs to be used for the title- Emergency

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back