Help me save him!!!

Mark Gray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got them at my shop! I will pick some up tomorrow!
Very good I have saved a few fish with these you can culture them yourself, they won't live off of selcon but they do seem to eat it I tried to make them live off it it didn't work out need fish flakes or yeast also

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I got on here I treated the qt with prazi and saturated the food with metroplex, both clowns ate a good amount of it. Should I drain the qt tomorrow to remove the prazi?
Did you run the prazi for 24 hours then wait 5-7 days before doing another dose for 24 hours?

OP
OP
Christopher Davis

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 2, clowns looking much better today!
I let the metroplex saturate in brine shrimp and focus over night in the fridge.
It appears the fresh water dip helped out quite a bit.... the bumps on the clown are receding! Slowly but surly, they do not look near as bad as they did yesterday. Time will tell! Could be the prazi?!
They are both eating like crazy so at least I know they have some meds running through them!
DD5DCD87-A2AA-400C-BBF6-16D72FE56BB7.jpeg

1FC8A254-9DF2-4164-B18D-C1749C1BCDC3.jpeg

Last edited:

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping for a quick recovery! We will see, the struggle is real with these guys. Don’t want to jinx it still to early to tell if it’s going to work. Might have to source the other meds we have talked about!
Are they eating good?

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yeah like absolute pigs! Pounding the brine shrimp with metroplex.
I’m Pumped for you man! Still a long and patient road ahead but the fish eating after all it’s been through is like music to my ears haha

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dose Prazipro once and then wait 5-7 days. Do a 20-25% water change and then dose again. Wait 5-7 days and then water change. The second dose is for any eggs the parasites may have laid and were unaffected by the initial dose.

OP
OP
Christopher Davis

Christopher Davis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dose Prazipro once and then wait 5-7 days. Do a 20-25% water change and then dose again. Wait 5-7 days and then water change. The second dose is for any eggs the parasites may have laid and were unaffected by the initial dose.
Perfect thank you, I also need to start a Cypriot treatment on my Haddoni blue carpet... would it be crazy to change the water out completely and just run Cipro with the name and the clowns in the same tank 250 mg dose for 10 days?

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cypriot treatment
What is this treatment for? I’m very interested because this is the first I’ve heard of something treating an anemone

Back