Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
frags for the future

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I love the names that are like ‘coral Queen’ ‘reef queen’ and so on, y’all don’t think it’s weird or like uppity to put reef queen on my own letterman right? I just don’t wanna seem super into myself yknow?

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I love the names that are like ‘coral Queen’ ‘reef queen’ and so on, y’all don’t think it’s weird or like uppity to put reef queen on my own letterman right? I just don’t wanna seem super into myself yknow?
Haha, i appreciate the humility but i say go for it! :) Own it like a boss!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Started from a frag, now we here!"

giphy.gif

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s my top runners right now (I’m gonna have to narrow this list down but it’s so hard!! I loved a lot of the longer ones but unfortunately, they have to be 18 characters or less. No worries though! I’ll be reviving this thread when it comes time for a senior quote :).

Sorry in advance if I accidentally tagged the wrong person/someone else said a quote first and I didn’t see it. Please let me know if this happened so I can make sure the correct person gets credit :). These are in order from most to least favorite (but they are all very very good!)

1. Reeds n’ Reefs- @flampton
2. It’s a reef thing- @Fishy65
3. Reef Queen- @flampton or Coral Queen- @Reefer Reboot
4. A tad obsessed- @Fishy65 or @Krixic
5. Aqua Witch- @flampton
6. Fish are friends- @MGarrison
7. Unfraggable- @Fishy65

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! For the bio I’m gonna say that I have 13 tanks in total (only 3 reef :( ) that total about 400 gallons (not including sumps) and I am a huge animal lover. 8 animals that aren’t in fish tanks and total stock list of 22 fish and 5 notable inverts (fire shrimp and sexy shrimp) across all my tanks. One tank is a crystal shrimp breeding tank so I’m gonna count that whole shebang as a ‘notable invert’

Salt: I’ve got 4 clowns, a cherub angel, a blenny, and a geo hawk spread across my tanks right now (scant stocking due to covid, definitely gonna be some more soon!).

Fresh: a betta fish, halfbeak, 2 cardinal tetras, 2 salt n pepper Cory cats, a massive silver arowana, red/gold Severum, 2 really fat blood parrots, a bluegill, 2 plecos, a tiger Oscar, and a chinese loach.

I’ve been scuba diving for almost 7 years now across the world (Thailand, Red Sea, Caribbean, Hawaii, Florida, etc) and have been licensed to hunt invasive lionfish for 4 years now. Over 2000 kills on the lionfish and I participate in a project that aims to transform the Caribbean apex predators (eels, grouper, snapper, etc) into lionfish eaters. Diving is a big inspiration for me to reef!

I’m on my 6th year playing saxophone (all 4 species, classical and jazz). I’ve been in the marching band for 3 years now as lead alto/soprano sax.
YIKES - with a bio like that AND you managed to letter in Academics, AND your on the forum helping others....they should either 2x your letter count or give you a second jacket

CelestEel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, i appreciate the humility but i say go for it! :) Own it like a boss!
I agree with @Anthony Scholfield. I wouldn't worry about you seeming too into yourself.
It's YOUR jacket! For YOU! It should say something about you that no one else's letterman jacket can say!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 132 66.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back