Help me with my Letterman Jacket CONTEST! $10 prize!

Letterman Jacket Reefing Quote

• Reeds n' Reefs

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • It's a reef thing

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • A tad obsessed

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Reef Queen

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Fraggin Saxy

Votes: 21 27.3%

• Total voters

CelestEel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reeds n Reefs is going to look awesome on that jacket! :cool:
@footgal, i still think you need a badge that says Fraggin Saxy, or Reeds n Reefs just because you're the only person i know of that has something posted on R2R on your letterman jacket!
C'mon mods/admins... Make this happen!
A badge for @footgal for a very unique accomplishment that no one else here has achieved!
Seriously, she's awesome, and for a high-schooler who has come this far in the reefing hobby she deserves it!
Also, congrats to the poster who came up with Reeds n Reefs!
That's going to be awesome on this young lady's letterman jacket!
My submission didn't win, but I love Reeds n Reefs for that jacket!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Livin' the Reef Life"

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously though, if any of you know somebody that can make custom patches or an online store or something please please please pm me!! I’d love to show my support and love for R2R as well as the hobby in general. Thank you!!
I would also LOVE a R2R ptach (for my plain old jacket and also my backpack, I love patches)!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There’s a ton of embroidery and patch sites on the internet. Prices vary with quantity ordered in most cases. Some “samples” look better than others.
i think our founders know this already ;) hint..hint..:)

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Leah Ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously though, if any of you know somebody that can make custom patches or an online store or something please please please pm me!! I’d love to show my support and love for R2R as well as the hobby in general. Thank you!!
Awesome idea! I'm sure that the same logo that's on the "partner member" beanies or that sticker that they get can be made into a patch for your jacket. Why not? It's another piece of merch that could go towards funding this site. I still think they should mass produce the stickers and sell them too. But a patch for your jacket would be awesome!

OP
OP
PicassoClown04

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome idea! I'm sure that the same logo that's on the "partner member" beanies or that sticker that they get can be made into a patch for your jacket. Why not? It's another piece of merch that could go towards funding this site. I still think they should mass produce the stickers and sell them too. But a patch for your jacket would be awesome!
Yeah! I’ve been asking about when/if they ever plan on releasing merch but looks like it didn’t happen. Even if they don’t want to go through the hassle of getting the patch made for me (which I completely understand), I’d at least like to get formal permission to send the logo to an embroidery shop to have a patch made for me. Whatever happens, I don’t want to just use R2R’s logo without permission from the mods/Mr. @revhtree, I think that would be kinda rude. I definitely want the blessings of the site before I move forward with the idea!

Leah Ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah! I’ve been asking about when/if they ever plan on releasing merch but looks like it didn’t happen. Even if they don’t want to go through the hassle of getting the patch made for me (which I completely understand), I’d at least like to get formal permission to send the logo to an embroidery shop to have a patch made for me. Whatever happens, I don’t want to just use R2R’s logo without permission from the mods/Mr. @revhtree, I think that would be kinda rude. I definitely want the blessings of the site before I move forward with the idea!
If you do get permission to have it made by an embroidery shop, independent of R2R, you could get it done in your school colors so it will match the jacket. That might even look better than getting a patch from R2R.

Leah Ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever happens, I don’t want to just use R2R’s logo without permission from the mods/Mr. @revhtree, I think that would be kinda rude. I definitely want the blessings of the site before I move forward with the idea!
You are one of the younger members here, you enjoy reefing, and you are successful at it. You would be the prime candidate I would want advertising my site and my hobby! That being said, I don't know why anyone would have any objections to you using the logo, especially for a school jacket. You would be promoting the hobby and the site around other people your age, and we need more of that!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is really taking a turn to a real cliffhanger!!! i love it ,kinda like "DALLAS" the tv series,@footgal ,poss don't even know "what the heck is he talkin' about" :p PRO PATCHES;Woot;Woot;Woot

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 98 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back