Help picking next fish

Nataly742

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I’m wanting another fish for my tank. Right now I have a bengai cardinal, 6 line wrasse, yellow watchman goby, pistol shrimp, and a spotted mandarin fish. I have hermits and turbo snails. I also have coral so it’s got to be reef safe for sure!

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True lol the cardinal are very calm. Maybe you can get a very small baby fish that will take some time in growing but provide that additional swimming action

OP
OP
Nataly742

Nataly742

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Miguel Negron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looove the torch and hammer! I’m so scared as those aren’t softies and I have to work with calcium. Thoughts? How difficult are they?
There not difficult at all. I have 7 torches in my 20G tank and I don’t have to dose or anything. I have tested ALK & CAL and the numbers are stable. I just do a weekly water change. If you don’t wanna go that route than a Kenya tree, Toadstool leather, or even a weeping willow can add some movement in the tank. If you see a weeping willow, you’d probably fall in love!

spiraling

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There not difficult at all. I have 7 torches in my 20G tank and I don’t have to dose or anything. I have tested ALK & CAL and the numbers are stable. I just do a weekly water change. If you don’t wanna go that route than a Kenya tree, Toadstool leather, or even a weeping willow can add some movement in the tank. If you see a weeping willow, you’d probably fall in love!
Hammer and frogspawn are easy to grow. The biggest problem is how they will sting other corals and need space. One in there will be big enough to sting almost everything in a year. Its a small enough space you might want to decide what will be dominant and go with it.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back