Help plz

Lionheart513

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Location
Amelia Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I had or have a lie damsel in my tank. Last night couldn't find it. I looked on sump n sides if tank n still nothing even moved my rocks around nothing too. So at this point I'm thinking its dead. If so it's Probly stuck inside of a rock or something.so if dead n I can't find it will it hurt my 125. What should I do
 
Are you sure it didn't go carpet surfing or down an overflow?
 
Time to say a prayer and maybe he will surprise you one day... and no it certainly wont hurt you 125 maybe a tiny ammonia spike depending on your bioload.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new