Help posting

Bounce House

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post a sale thread on this forum? I seem to have met the requirements stated to post a thread in that forum, but it will not let me start a thread? I am going to be moving soon and I really want to find a good home for the livestock that I have.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I post a sale thread on this forum? I seem to have met the requirements stated to post a thread in that forum, but it will not let me start a thread? I am going to be moving soon and I really want to find a good home for the livestock that I have.
If you just recently passed the requirements (30 days membership, which you're long past) and 25 meaningful posts (which you just passed) it can sometimes take a little bit for the software to catch up. I'd say give it an hour or two and try again. If not contact a mod or an admin and they can go in and take a look :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Give it a shot now. :)

Boltline

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't mean to highjack this thread... But I'm parting out my tank and I've been a member of reef 2 reef since 2017. I'm more of a reader and don't really post(btw love the insta account). So if I understand this correctly, in order for me to post a sales thread I have to 25 meaningful post? Can anyone defied "meaningful". I've been a noob in the hobby for really the last 5 years. I'm not sure if I have any value to contribute.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ask a question, share what your experience has been, greet people in the meet and great threads...

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 62 84.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.1%
Back