Help quick! Where do I put my damsel?

ReefGuy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish have ich I left some in the display and was treating the display till they still got ich. So I took out alll the rock net them out and then I re-did my aqua scape. I can NOT qt the damsel with the others because the damsel can't be with my tomini. I'm not risking my favorite fish over a 15$ fish who has killed a lot of my other fish. He is in a 1.7 gallon betta tank right now by him self and I am going to treat him there but I dont have a heater. So what do I do, Is he fine with out a heater? Do I add him back to the display or put him in qt or keep him there? I don't know what to do honestly. This damsel has been such a pain anyway.

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Damsel in 1.7 gallons of water isn’t going to complain. Lol. Probably the temperature you keep your home will likely be fine as well. Give him a tiny rock or two, food and lots of love, and don’t use him in your mail DT until you know you have fully treated him, medically. Best wishes! :)

OP
OP
ReefGuy1234

ReefGuy1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Damsel in 1.7 gallons of water isn’t going to complain. Lol. Probably the temperature you keep your home will likely be fine as well. Give him a tiny rock or two, food and lots of love, and don’t use him in your mail DT until you know you have fully treated him, medically. Best wishes! :)
Okay thank you! I just was confused of were to put him because of the heater situation.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one. Gave it back to the store. Complete pain. Not blaming it though. It didn't ask to be snatched out of it's habitat and put in a glass box.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back