HELP! socking ideas

Antonias1391

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i want some more fish lol heres my current list 1 melanuras wrass, 1 hippo tang, and a pair of tomatoe clowns. i would like another wrass maby some anthia and maby a coral goby. idk exactly tho any suggestions are great, would love pics as well. thanks very much every one im banking on your advice :bigsmile:

OP
OP
Antonias1391

Antonias1391

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol sry duh :eek:h: its a 75 g reef tank mostly sps and some lps and zoas

Last edited:

whip1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the idea of some anthia's I plan to get 5 for my 180 once its a year old.
I also really like fire fish but thats just me:) my sailfin is really a fun fish to watch and he follows me where ever I go he's one of my fav's

jaytizzle

Fish Pro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add a few more fish to that tank. I wouldn't go overboard, though.

I have a bunch of wrasses in my 120... something like 8 different ones. I counted yesterday and I am up to 19 fish with one in QT and another being picked up today.

If you want pictures, go to www.saltcorner.com and click "Aquarium Library" at the top then click on "Fish Library" and start digging. They have lots of photos and provide basic care information for just about every ornamental saltwater species of fish that you can think of. This will help you search for what you really want to add. I picked out the majority of my stocking list by checking out different fish there.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 39 72.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back