Help! What Coral is this

Scape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Could someone please help me identify what coral I have!

I would really appreciate any answers, as I would really like to know what I have,

Thanks for taking your time to read this, I have attached a picture,

Thank you,

A.A

PicsArt_08-30-06.24.09.jpg

OP
OP
Scape

Scape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jon fish man thanks for the reply! I looked it up and it does reassemble a mojano but I'm still not sure I'm going to look into it a little more, I appreciate you taking your time to reply! Thanks,
If anybody else has an idea to what it could be please let me know thanks!

OP
OP
Scape

Scape

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much you guys! You've really helped on this one! I thought that's what the guy at store said and couldn't remember it properly and searched for Doverman coral daisy coral even searched for Derricks coral haha nothing was coming up durrr.. just couldn't remember what it was! Now I do thanks to you guys! Appreciate all the answers!

A.A

Marco S

Always Learning
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It definitely is a Duncan. I have three and keep them in medium flow and around 120 - 140 PAR and they have all been growing like crazy. I bought them all about three months ago and one had one head that is now three and another had eight heads that are now eleven and the last was three heads that are now four.

You do not need to feed them, but I am feeding mine a combination of Reef Roids and Reef Chili and they seem to really like it. I feed twice a week, but I feed double the amount on the instructions. Whether you decide to feed them or not is up to you, but I think I am getting great results with feeding them.

Edit: Here is a pic of mine in QT. Sorry for the dirty glass, but that was the only pic I could find of all three of them together...

IMG_1843.jpg

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back