Help with SB Pro 32 on new tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef161
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef161

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I set up a new 40 gal breeder for my son and put a SB 32 pro light on it. It is currently cycling with live sand, dry rock, one 3 lb live rock, and a few hermit crabs. The light is about 6-8" off water. Can someone recommend the settings I should have it on. I don't have a meter. Thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new