Hey all new to reefing,

Welcome, love the fish.
200.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
ooh a mandy! I highly suggest supplementing their diet with live baby brine shrimp! I start a new culture every four days (can store for 2 days in the fridge and 2 days out of the fridge before the yolk sac is up). Keeps the mandys fat and healthy so they don't decimate your pod population! Can't complain when you see full bellies ;)

Welcome to the R2R community and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new