Hey from Sacramento

Rockdyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all ,To be honest just trying to rehome my set up, got a new job in a new state and, I cannot take my tank, just looking for help from the community to rehome them. Thanks all

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R ! ! !

Check out the local reef club section in the forums, about 1/2 way down. Might be able to find someone close to help you out

OP
OP
Rockdyver

Rockdyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the bay and I can make the drive

the tank 42 gallon bow front,
about 20 lbs of live rock,
30 lbs of live sand,
also included is the
coralife 65 protein skimmer,
fluval canister filter,
Current led light bar with ramp timer
As well as the stand
Included is also 50 lbs of salt and the test kit, with a refractometer and coral shears.

There are 2 clowns, 2 damsels, 1 coral banded shrimp, 1 snowflake eel, a 6 line rass, a sand sifting blue face goby as well as different types of coral, some zoas, a couple hammers, some torches and other species

I'm asking $200, its ready to go. I also have some water containers so you can move the water. I'm open to offers but be reasonable there's over $400 in coral alone so i don't think I'm being unreasonable in my price

20180211_124948.jpg

EliteReefing1023

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sacramento huh? i hear great things about the reef scene and hobbyuists there. with some luck, youll find some nice mushrooms around that way :)

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Good luck with the rehome and selling your goods. BTW, Honda GL1800 goldwing and Suzuki Vstrom 1000.

Back