Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R. We are excited to have you.

Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

I placed an order with you guys on November 5th and emailed now three times for a simple update. I haven't heard a peep from you.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently you guys are open. Tried calling a couple of times and no one picked up. This is turning out to be the worst coral vendor experience I have ever had.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers! This is 2GC Corals (2GC International) and we have finally gotten onto R2R! :)

Known nationwide for legendary corals such as the TGC Cherry Bomb, TGC Acrolandia, 2GC Rapunzel Torch, and more, we here at 2GC Corals are still bringing the heat with high-end torches, acropora, goniopora, and more. Yes, TGC and 2GC are the same name ;)

We are located in Southern California, more specifically Fullerton, CA. Any local reefers feel free to come in and chat with us!

We look forward to pleasing any of your reefing needs. Feel free to message us with any questions!

- 2GC Team

Socials

IG:
@2gc_international
@reef_jase
@ray2gc

Facebook:
2GC International

BTW, big shoutout to @Daniel@R2R for getting us all set up!

Welcome to R2R!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you!! :) We look forward to you getting your torches ;)
Hello guys,

I placed an order with you guys on November 5th and emailed now three times for a simple update. I haven't heard a peep from you.
Apparently you guys are open. Tried calling a couple of times and no one picked up. This is turning out to be the worst coral vendor experience I have ever had.

@Hagios they last were on R2R in early September (it is early December).

Fingers crossed they show back up soon - everyone needs a vacation, manufacturers shutdown over the holidays... hoping everything is okay and they're just personally checking out the islands for new goodies to import lol

1670621679281.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shameful to take people's money and ghost them for weeks though...

Yeah, if they are one of many that tries to be responsible and shutdown over holidays to prevent mailing deaths over the holidays, they should put that on their website... but small businesses have it tough... often there are no extra employees to take-up the slack... maybe they are in hospital wishing they were home filling orders. No way to know until/if/when they surface

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hagios they last were on R2R in early September (it is early December).

Fingers crossed they show back up soon - everyone needs a vacation, manufacturers shutdown over the holidays... hoping everything is okay and they're just personally checking out the islands for new goodies to import lol

1670621679281.png
Well, since posting I received a PM that Ray sold the business to Black Label Corals. There's more to it than Holiday business. I'm still being ignored, and it doesn't take that much time to simply say hello, and that we're going to take care of you.

Hagios

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, if they are one of many that tries to be responsible and shutdown over holidays to prevent mailing deaths over the holidays, they should put that on their website... but small businesses have it tough... often there are no extra employees to take-up the slack... maybe they are in hospital wishing they were home filling orders. No way to know until/if/when they surface
Also, I ordered some acros from POTO the week before last and the came in perfectly this week. Communication was upfront and great!

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s not quite the case with 2GC…

See feedback thread below;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back