Hi all for Salem, Or

cbwhippet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Chris and just started up a Red Sea 200xl mix reef tank. We just added a couple of clowns and some snails yesterday which are all doing very well and look forward to adding some corals later this week. I am new to saltwater tanks but have over 25 years experience with fresh water tanks ranging from 30-50 gal. My daughter and her husband (currently building the their 3rd tank -custom 160 gal) thought I needed a new hobby to keep me busy since I retired 3 yrs ago (yeah , right:cool:). We have always admired them but considered them to much work since I traveled a lot for business.

We did do our diligence and did research the hobby using this sight along several others and advice from the aquarium store where we purchased the equipment from. Not sure I can mention the store name but they are the premiere store in Portland and have huge base of loyal customers. Love this sight and have learned quite a bit so far with a lot more to go. Now, if someone has a book or PDF of all the acronyms used it would be greatly appreciated.;Bored

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R...Glad to made it, and look forward to seeing some pictures

giphy.gif

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back