Hi guys!

trembsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
59
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Jo and I’m relatively new to reefing and salt water fish. I grew up keeping several different fresh water systems, turtles and reptiles so I’ve always been into these types of hobbies.

We had renovations at work and had a massive saltwater aquarium installed in our lounge and I fell in love. A few months ago I finally set up an Innovative Marine 10G with 2 clowns and a couple mushrooms. I loved it but quickly found I was so limited with what I could do so I bought the Fluval 32G flex and upgraded a few things already.

Since I’m so new to this hobby I’m excited to soak up all your knowledge and ask lots of questions so I’m able to pull off my visions I have for my reef! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Happy reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Hey everyone, thought I’d introduce myself.

My name is Jo and I’m relatively new to reefing and salt water fish. I grew up keeping several different fresh water systems, turtles and reptiles so I’ve always been into these types of hobbies.

We had renovations at work and had a massive saltwater aquarium installed in our lounge and I fell in love. A few months ago I finally set up an Innovative Marine 10G with 2 clowns and a couple mushrooms. I loved it but quickly found I was so limited with what I could do so I bought the Fluval 32G flex and upgraded a few things already.

Since I’m so new to this hobby I’m excited to soak up all your knowledge and ask lots of questions so I’m able to pull off my visions I have for my reef! Looking forward to interacting with you!

Happy reefing!
Hey jo, welcome
Let us know what your questions are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new