13   0   0
I recommend the lenses by Orphek. I immediately got rid of all others

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

I bought this lens pack. Comes with a good carry pack. Took a while to come to uk from Amazon US.

Attachments

• DAAD8E15-1CF8-4E57-82CD-CDD5DC376AA6.jpeg
    DAAD8E15-1CF8-4E57-82CD-CDD5DC376AA6.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 18

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after a 15 year hiatus!

The first tank was an Aqua Medic Perc 90 with metal halides and a ropey hang on skimmer.

The new tank is a Red Sea Reefer 425XL with Red sea reefled 90's, deltec 600i skimmer, a pair of Nero 5's, a Kamoer 4 channel doser, reef octopus reactor (not running yet) and a tunze ATO.

The tank has been running for around a month and the levels have just become acceptable for live stock so I've popped a couple of chromis and a tiny cuc in.

Much has changed in the many years I've been away, I'm especially interested in the new school of thought ref nitrites.

I'm sure I'll be on here bothering you all for advice every day!

I've no idea how to post pictures yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
Welcome!

Glad you joined. Search functionality here is really great, if you want to drill into nitrites. You've probably already come across this post:

A+Aquatics

Rare Coral Curator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm back in the hobby after a 15 year hiatus!

The first tank was an Aqua Medic Perc 90 with metal halides and a ropey hang on skimmer.

The new tank is a Red Sea Reefer 425XL with Red sea reefled 90's, deltec 600i skimmer, a pair of Nero 5's, a Kamoer 4 channel doser, reef octopus reactor (not running yet) and a tunze ATO.

The tank has been running for around a month and the levels have just become acceptable for live stock so I've popped a couple of chromis and a tiny cuc in.

Much has changed in the many years I've been away, I'm especially interested in the new school of thought ref nitrites.

I'm sure I'll be on here bothering you all for advice every day!

I've no idea how to post pictures yet but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
Welcome Back!
Sounds like you are off to a fun start! ;Droid

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back