Hi I am new here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishninja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishninja

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
700
Reaction score
278
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have had freshwater tanks for 2 years but I am saving to invest In my first saltwater tank. Any suggestions for the noob???
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I always tell people to get as big of a tank as they can fit and afford. Larger tanks are generally easier to keep stable and gives you a bigger selection of livestock. Best of luck and ask lots of questions.
 
Lots of good Info here we are happy to have you.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 110
*Welcome to Reef2Reef!*
Welcome to R2R!!! I always tell people to get as big of a tank as they can fit and afford. Larger tanks are generally easier to keep stable and gives you a bigger selection of livestock. Best of luck and ask lots of questions.
I agree go big! The initial set-up will cost a pretty penny,however nice equipment (skimmer,circulation pumps etc...) will make maintaining the system easier.
DSCF8242_zps5797234_edit_1424182792330_zpsv82rzoa_edit_1426280392421.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new