Hi Mike! I signed up after I left Richards!!

zalick

A cup of water and a dash of salt
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL Thank Mike, (I dunno his last name) I didn't know you guys existed until he told me about it!! He siad he is really active on this site... Just met him for a bit on Sunday. Heck of a nice guy too! And SUPER knowledgeable. I have reefy aspirations to be like him and Richard!
We gotta find Mike on here now! Where’s Mike???

this is a great community for all things salt and plenty of people with tons of freshwater knowledge too. (And just about every other hobby you can imagine)

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Wow you have a lot of tanks. I guess there will be even more when you get into the salty life. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

OP
OP
AlliRose907

AlliRose907

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby! We like tank pictures...
I will happily post a pic, buuut, its literally glass, sand, water, and rock that looks like a pile of rubble cause I don't know how to place it yet. I am thinking I need to know which corals are my must haves and then making sure I "build" for them and and then fill in with other corals I like but don't make the holy grail list.
It doesn't help I am terrified to touch the rock for being stung by a bristleworm or something. I am allergic to bees and other insect stings. I don't want to see what something like that would do to me. LOL I'm just a nervous wreck over here trying to figure this mess out!

OP
OP
AlliRose907

AlliRose907

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Forget about the tanks, I’d like to get a scoop on this Mike character and what went down with Richard. LOL
Ya know, the normal reefy things... two guys, one girl, lots of frags.. hahaha oh.. three guys, my husband was there too! I hope Mike sees this and knows I joined. He was very adamant that I join for all the reefy benefits. He really talked you guys up, it was a high bar, so I had to see what it was all about! Lol I'm glad he did too cause so far you guys have been great and all I've done is post this and read thru a bunch of the forums!! (Thanks Mike!!)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back