Hi

OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

View Badges
Reaction score
2011 to be exact.
When I first joined this thread instead of posting on the meet and greet form I posted on one that was a several years old.;Hilarious I didn't really know how this thing worked at first.

OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a few questions on some things. First when someone writes +1 what does that mean? Second question when someone bumps a thread what does that mean?
Thanks

LilElroyJetson

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a few questions on some things. First when someone writes +1 what does that mean? Second question when someone bumps a thread what does that mean?
Thanks
“+1” is somebody agreeing with a previous post.

“Bump” is a post made for the purpose of “bumping” a thread in order for it to appear higher in the Recent Threads list so it will be seen and replied to (typically when an answer or solution hasn’t been adequately addressed or answered in full).

Hope that’s helpful! ;)

OP
MombasaLionfish

MombasaLionfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you
“Bump” is a post made for the purpose of “bumping” a thread in order for it to appear higher in the Recent Threads list so it will be seen and replied to (typically when an answer or solution hasn’t been adequately addressed or answered in full).
So that means if a thread gets old and no one is replying you just type bump?

LilElroyJetson

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you

So that means if a thread gets old and no one is replying you just type bump?
You can, or you can type whatever you want, whether it be a question you have and reason for reviving the thread or any other reason. Bumping an old post without context may not get much attention but if you’re looking for an answer to a question why not. Bump is typically used for a recently made post by the author or someone else interested in the topic wanting an answer. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors