• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High-End Zoas (NYC)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryunbaik
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryunbaik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how to ship corals, so these would have to be picked up in New York (Queens, Flushing) or I can meet half way. I'm moving soon and these are the mother colonies, selling all that I collected. I originally bought them from NanoFins last year. Prices on larger colonies are negotiable. First come first serve, all must go:squigglemouth:. I won't frag em until it really doesn't sell.

1. (2 Polyps) Captain America - $40.00
SAM_0106-1.jpg



2. (7 Polyps) Chong Bongs - $130.00
SAM_1336.jpg



3. (30 Polyps) Jokers - $200.00
jokers.jpg



4. (3 Polyps) Mushroom - $10.00
mushrooms.jpg



5. (2 Polyps) Nuclear Greens - $10
nucleargreens1.jpg



6. (15 Polyps) Some cool Orange zoos on rock - $10.00
orangezoos2.jpg



7. (12 Polyps + 4 Baby Polyps) Pink Mohawk - $150.00
pinkmohawk1.jpg



8. (12 Polyps) Purple Orchid - $250.00
purpleorchid1.jpg


SAM_0808.jpg




9. (40 Polyps, covering half the rock) Radioactive Dragon Eyes - $50.00
radioactivedragoneyes.jpg



10. (5 Polyps) Rastas #1 - $100.00
rastasa1.jpg



11. (5 Polyps) Rastas #2 - $100.00
rastasb1.jpg



12. (2 Polyps + 4 Baby Polyps) Red Hornet - $120.00
redhornet.jpg



13. (8 Polyps) Sunny-Ds - $180.00
sunny-ds1.jpg
 
Last edited:
great stuff over here what's up Ryun I still have your rastas and sunny D's bro
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new