Hitchhiker ID Please!

megisawesome06

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
159
Reaction score
27
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1156d9c8792af5c09a24f95fab5d04d2.jpg


Saw this on a snail. And now a rock. Is it good or bad? It is hard, not spongey.
 
Are you talking about the white specs? If so those are most likely snail eggs
 
They may be dead coralline. How long have you had the rock. If it is hard and does not scrape off I would say dead coralline algae.
 
nope, they should come of relatively easily. Flat head screwdriver, fingernails, bone cutters are a few of the tools I've seen succeed lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new