Hitchhiker worms ID help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mmbra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mmbra

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
190
Reaction score
139
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ive had my reef tank for getting close to a year and im getting in the groove of things. I've had bristle worms since i added my live rock, but today i noticed some new and strange worms. They are super tiny and were feeding on one of the algae pellets i had dropped in my tank. I was able to capture a pic and a video, hopefully they are clear enough that someone can tell me what im dealing with. Here is the pic:
dzYbf7B.jpg


And here is the vid:
 
Thanks for the help it freaked me out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new