HOB Deltec MCE600

  • Thread starter Thread starter 650-IS350
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

650-IS350

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
50
Location
LURKING
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$350, I have 2 of these... sells for 550-600 new.
Also put new gromits and pump rubber from deltec as well

I have a Deltec MCE600 HOB, the best hang on the back skimmer out there. Comes with 2 different exhaust plumbing.

Tankstuffforsale010.jpg

Tankstuffforsale011.jpg

Tankstuffforsale012.jpg


about it, read this review
Product Review: The Deltec MCE600 HOB Skimmer | Advanced Aquarist's Online Magazine

http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/f...structions.pdf
http://www.theaquariumsolution.com/f...mensions_2.pdf
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new