Hob skimmer

William1228

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, recently my Eshopps hob skimmer PSK-75h stopped working and I am looking for a new hob skimmer. I have a Solana 30 gallon cube with 1 clown fish and 1 blenny. Any suggestions on a new skimmer?
 
I really like the reef octopus skimmers. Built well, break in fast, always pull a good skim and are dependable. I've had one for over 2 years now with no issues whatsoever. Plus coralvue customer service is awesome. They're always quick to respond to emails and answer phone calls. For you tank, in a hang on back, I'd recommend this one
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-octopus-bh50-multi-mount-protein-skimmer.html
 
I really like the reef octopus skimmers. Built well, break in fast, always pull a good skim and are dependable. I've had one for over 2 years now with no issues whatsoever. Plus coralvue customer service is awesome. They're always quick to respond to emails and answer phone calls. For you tank, in a hang on back, I'd recommend this one
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/reef-octopus-bh50-multi-mount-protein-skimmer.html

Are there any other reef octopus skimmers that you would suggest for my tank? Or do you think this would be the best option. I am also wanting to add some sometimes later on down the line if that has any affect on choice a skimmer.
 
Are there any other reef octopus skimmers that you would suggest for my tank? Or do you think this would be the best option. I am also wanting to add some sometimes later on down the line if that has any affect on choice a skimmer.
That would be your best bet for a hang on back. The skimmers above that in the reef octopus line are meant for larger tanks :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new