Holly from Pennsylvania

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 27102020102357.jpg
 
+1 mushroom vote, but defer to others as never saw white one ... but now I want a white one! I have blue and red (Dead Pool), so patriotic duty to add white (giggle - I just like different colors, esp pink)
 
Hi! I'm Holly from Pennsylvania. My boyfriend and I started a 120gal. Salt water tank about 3 months ago. So far we have a few snails, hermit crabs, ch. Chip starfish, snowflake eel, a small clown, 2 naked clowns, a lunar wrasse, and a coral beauty angel. We bought some live rock from a pet store and ended up with what we think is a green carpet anemone and a sponge. And also have a few coral frags in the tank.
Hi Holly! Welcome to Reef2Reef one if not the best online forum for reef keeping! Start up a build thread and start your tanks diary! You can check out my build thread and see what it looks like! Be fun to see pictures of the system and see all the fish too! (Also that Eel!)

If you are looking for some videos to check out and maybe drop some tips and tricks come check out my channel on YouTube. The channel just passed 1K and I think its a great place where people can connect and chat about the hobby together!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new