Hottest sps corals in the hobby

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve honestly not tried NeoNitro. I can’t remember why I went with the ESV, but I can say it’s money. Been using it for a long time and never had an issue with it.

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why do you want to bring your po4 down?
I hate acropower btw. I had some pale/burnt tissue responses from it.
7D77DA7D-85C7-410E-85D5-C915F6B5A83C.jpeg
509B3117-2AD6-4A27-BD3B-900835B845C9.jpeg
856973CE-EF76-4FA9-87DF-DB2E743CF15B.jpeg
Im so happy im seeing this post. ive been using acropower for the past couple months and couldnt figure out why im getting burnt tips and corals been looking pale , i have grown some nice colonies in the past perhaps the acrower power been throwing me off.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve honestly not tried NeoNitro. I can’t remember why I went with the ESV, but I can say it’s money. Been using it for a long time and never had an issue with it.
My understanding is that ESV has no potassium by-products and NeoNitro can increase potassium if you dose it a lot. I switched to ESV because I don’t test for potassium. The only time I see my potassium levels is from ICP every 3-4 months.

Roli's Reef Ranch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow. I am not clicking links anymore....... Hide my credit card
Amazing what blue lights and a macro lens can do. I've seen their stuff in person and it looks like all the other big boy vendors stuff. Just better reef **** shots.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I just started dosing today. I don’t have any flatworms, but curious to see if it makes a difference in color/growth.
Don’t expect any immediate “magic potion” effect. It will take several months to notice anything. I’ve been using it for years

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t expect any immediate “magic potion” effect. It will take several months to notice anything. I’ve been using it for years
Good to know, I was hoping to see a benefit after 2-3 weeks.
After your reply, I’ll do the full daily dose until the bottle runs out, and see what happens. This bottle will last me a little over 2-months.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like Charlie, I have used for several years. The product helps the coral to enhance slime coat. The idea is that the slime repels AEFW, therefore ultimately starving them out over time. If the coral is healthy, the AEFW have a much harder time infesting. A good way of knowing is simply pull an acro out of the water, the slime will ooze and drip off the coral, this is how you know its working.
Many, like myself, have used despite having AEFW to promote healthier acros.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am with y’all, fws is an amazing product. Nothing like it, it with out a doubt works to reduce acro eating flat worms and if you don’t have pests gives added health to the flesh. I saw a difference in about a month and I also got rid of aefw in 8 months with a double dose and some frequent basting. Never used coral booster and never saw a need for it anyways.

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am with y’all, fws is an amazing product. Nothing like it, it with out a doubt works to reduce acro eating flat worms and if you don’t have pests gives added health to the flesh. I saw a difference in about a month and I also got rid of aefw in 8 months with a double dose and some frequent basting. Never used coral booster and never saw a need for it anyways.
All 100% true

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of ppl claim it’s worm word
I wonder if wormwood smells vinegary and is brownish... I just got in some Sponge Power today, so I'm trying your KZ concoction. I think you said your PE gets even better when using Sponge Power.
In addition to those two unknown little blue bottles, I use KZ Coral Snow, after I turkey baste my rocks.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 45 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back