Original mother colony pic by vivid

f3530e02bd98e876c269ad7bbf9b9207.jpg

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this one is on my MUST HAVE LIST Screenshot_20180429-171409_Samsung Notes.jpg Screenshot_20180426-114558_Samsung Notes.jpg
Your list covers most of the "hottest" sps right now. I have a frag of the TSA Bubbleyum and I'm pretty excited to see this thing grow! Another "hot" sps is the TGC Acrolandia. Here's a pic of it.

IMG_0120.PNG

OP
OP
Zazzy

Zazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your list covers most of the "hottest" sps right now. I have a frag of the TSA Bubbleyum and I'm pretty excited to see this thing grow! Another "hot" sps is the TGC Acrolandia. Here's a pic of it.

IMG_0120.PNG
Let me know when it's fraggable and I'll buy one from you

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 3/4" frag from my reef clubs annual auction for $46. Can't wait for a couple years until this thing is magnificent. Don't mind the makeshift frag rack, I had one coming in the mail the following day. It's the first one on the left.

WD Frag.jpg

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes this one is on my MUST HAVE LIST Screenshot_20180429-171409_Samsung Notes.jpg Screenshot_20180426-114558_Samsung Notes.jpg

Wow, you really like cornbread stuff huh? :)

I don’t keep up with a lot of these vendors corals so I can’t help make any lists. I can’t wait til indo opens back up (yea I am staying positive with my words but no bad news is good news) because everyone’s going to have new favorite lists in no time.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can sell more Purple Monster and Oregon Tort than I can grow... and the prices go up, too. Prices are going down on Fox Flame and Sexy Corals Orange Passion, but they sell like crazy too. These are not smoking hot, but they have been hot for a long time and don't look like they are slowing down any.

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, you really like cornbread stuff huh? :)

I don’t keep up with a lot of these vendors corals so I can’t help make any lists. I can’t wait til indo opens back up (yea I am staying positive with my words but no bad news is good news) because everyone’s going to have new favorite lists in no time.
I don’t want to sound like a jerk but you need to get with the times. Everything is sold with a name now. Nothing is sold by description of species and color anymore. Yes, the whole naming and lineage thing makes this hobby really expensive. But it makes it very easy to describe what something is.
What is easier? Let’s say you’re trying to describe a Walt Disney acro.
How would you describe it? If you said Walt Disney everybody would know what you’re talking about. If you try to describe by color and growth form you’ll get many different guesses before you get the right answer.

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me classic hotness ASD Rainbow Mille! Still my favorite. This is my friends, mine is a frag still definitely a grower not a shower for now. Looks dope without any adjustments that’s hard to find now a days. I keep falling for the tricks and getting disappointed when it gets home. Not this coral though looks good anytime

75A5349D-F833-4CBF-AA3C-A989A0F85C18.jpeg

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t want to sound like a jerk but you need to get with the times. Everything is sold with a name now. Nothing is sold by description of species and color anymore. Yes, the whole naming and lineage thing makes this hobby really expensive. But it makes it very easy to describe what something is.
What is easier? Let’s say you’re trying to describe a Walt Disney acro.
How would you describe it? If you said Walt Disney everybody would know what you’re talking about. If you try to describe by color and growth form you’ll get many different guesses before you get the right answer.

Not sure why you replied to my post with this, I didn’t say anything about names in the post, so it kinda does sound jerkish but it’s all good it’s all just conversation.
I would describe it as a green and pink tenuis variant that can develop a more yellow green color depending on lighting. Not that hard. I don’t care one bit about the names and stuff, I do wish vendors selling corals that don’t have lineage would give descriptions and not names though. The naming of corals isn’t what makes the hobby expensive that’s for sure.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back