Hottest sps corals in the hobby

I’ve had this girl for over a month and she’s been really happy so far. It’s hard to get a great picture of this one….and I’m probably jinxing it by posting this but it was basically free…..so here it goes.

Legit RRU Angry Bird
IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg
 
I’ve had this girl for over a month and she’s been really happy so far. It’s hard to get a great picture of this one….and I’m probably jinxing it by posting this but it was basically free…..so here it goes.

Legit RRU Angry Bird
IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg
Pure fire !
 
My understanding is that ESV has no potassium by-products and NeoNitro can increase potassium if you dose it a lot. I switched to ESV because I don’t test for potassium. The only time I see my potassium levels is from ICP every 3-4 months.
Does NeoNitro have Potassium Nitrate in it? I've used it in the past, but have just been using Sodium Nitrate recently.
 
I’ve had this girl for over a month and she’s been really happy so far. It’s hard to get a great picture of this one….and I’m probably jinxing it by posting this but it was basically free…..so here it goes.

Legit RRU Angry Bird
IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3272.jpeg
It’s growing.
Nov 12, 2023
72151853881__5F4F6A96-8404-4262-9102-F3D13CE869A6.jpeg
Today
IMG_3433.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new