How does my new aquascape look?

whitasm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added a large rock on top as I could not remove my new anemones. Came together nicer than I thought it would and created the cave I’ve been looking for. Missing some on the left side to look more natural but let me know what y’all think and how I could make it better!!

599DD385-5227-4148-9985-232268167B8A.jpeg B11D0B19-BF40-4950-AF90-4E0F6A4AD7B3.jpeg EFD6ABDD-845C-450C-B01C-083E834DC4C7.jpeg

nathanb25

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it looks good, and in my opinion wouldn’t add more. Having all that open sand is great when it comes time to clean. You have plenty of space for coral on the rocks. I’m building mine right now and I’m going with a negative space type of setup. Tall and long curved rocks with flat spots. Very little touching the base so there is a ton of room for flow and easy to clean.

OP
OP
W

whitasm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it looks good, and in my opinion wouldn’t add more. Having all that open sand is great when it comes time to clean. You have plenty of space for coral on the rocks. I’m building mine right now and I’m going with a negative space type of setup. Tall and long curved rocks with flat spots. Very little touching the base so there is a ton of room for flow and easy to clean.
That’s how the past setup was before adding the rock and I loved how easy it was to clean. You can see it in the second picture. I guess we’ll see how cleaning time goes hahah. I agree with the open space, and I love the look of a clean bottom with corals on the rock.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back