How many fish in Red Sea 350?

Ernie C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I keep forgetting i down sized in volume and am worried about my bioload. I just went with a Red Sea 350 70 gallon display and about 20 gallon sump (90ish total) I have i would estimate about 100 lbs of live rock and mix of lps and sps corals, mostly frags. I just went through a bacterial bloom, which is gone now. I was told it was cause of the change to the new tank 3weeks ago and changing about half the water. I currently have:

3 small blue green chromis
3 small yellow tail damsels
1 Percula Clown
1 coral Beauty
1 yellow coris
1 royal grama

also have 3 emerald crabs, coral banded shrimp and several turbo grazers and blue footed hermits. they are all pretty small in size. They were fine in my 110 tall with 30 gallon sump but now i'm worried.

Currently running a reef octopus 150, have some cheato, put in a submersible UV to zap any bacterial bloom left, and have a reactor that i'm debating using for GFO or GAC. Any thoughts or comments? Sorry for the long post.
IMG_0550.jpg

Shabalaba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that is a good bio load for you tank. If you have efficient skimming and chaeto growth I wouldn't be worried.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stocklist isn't concerning. Just regularly test parameters. Your tank will let you know whether that stocking is too much or not.

Back