How often do you clean your glass?

How often do you clean your tanks glass?


  • Total voters
    55

Dinodanger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
199
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How often does your glass get dirty
 
.

Not-this-war-crimes-crap-again.jpg
 
Making me out like I'm stupid but I don't get why someone explain
 
I clean it when that little speckle type green algae takes hold, usually every month or so. I do dose vibrant 2x a month, that has kept glass algae almost completely non-existant.
 
As required. Sometimes every day, other times every 3-4 days. Newer tank so in case I have a bloom of one kind or the other, cleaning is as required.
 
I find when my phosphates are in check, not to often. When my glass needs cleaning, it's usually a great indicator that my phosphates are rising, and need to change gfo, or shave off some turf from my scrubber.
 
I like mine pristine, so tend to clean daily or every other day as needed.
 
Was daily until I started using Vibrant. Now it's once a week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new