How Old Are You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gitsoe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Please Choose your age! be honest!

  • below 20

    Votes: 16 9.9%
  • 20 -30

    Votes: 66 41.0%
  • 31 - 40

    Votes: 47 29.2%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 21 13.0%
  • above 50

    Votes: 11 6.8%

  • Total voters
    161
I'm 34 and my wife is 35. And I let her know everyday! She is so gross married to such a young man. She's my cougar.
 
I usually use my standard response to the age question " I am the oldest 16 year old you will ever meet." A statement that is very true. In school they call me "Blue" sometimes. I lead a very active life. I will be 39 on Christmas day this year. I hope 40 will be as fun.
2011-07-10_05-03-53_137-1.jpg


You cant tell but that is a Reef Club Tee and a home made Megalodon tooth/shell necklace. :)
The 4th of July 2011
 
Man, y'all old folk! I'm 29, though my kid is making me age about twice the normal rate! ; )
 
I truly regret participating in this poll...makes me feel..well....there are only 3 of us here?!? Really?!?
Or are there only 3 of us dumb enough to answer "How old are you?"
 
Guess right now I'm the oldest as I belong to the Chinese zodiac sign of the Dragon ... you could probably guess (my actual age) that next year is the big Year of the Dragon!!!

bruceleedragon-57521.jpg


Paul
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new