How simple can Ca/Alk dosing be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

U

User1

View Badges
Buy an Apex and Trident. Removes the manual testing process which guarantees it will get done :)

Two sentences and I'm out of here :) Just kidding. On a serious note it really is important, at least I found, to try your best and test at the same time of day whenever possible. Also work on your testing methods. As we run more and more manual test(s) this isn't really an issue but I've found my results varied at the beginning but started to become more and more consistent. Especially with the kits from Red Sea and Salifert. Not knocking them but drips / color change was a challenge for this old man :)

Which brings me back to the Trident. Even when using the lowest test settings the test is getting done. Not only done but done the same way over and over which means consistent results. That in of itself is worth the price I paid for it. If you have an Apex it is a no brianer as the tank matures because of this. Also if you go away on vacation or business travel you don't have to ask someone else to test.

Outside the plug for Neptune, yes, I'm biased, there is GHL in January or February for which if you have that ecosystem will offer something similar. I'm sure it will be well built and fit your needs of freeing up time spent on test(s).

Thanks for the video - quick and to the point. Well done and kudo's to you and your staff.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back