How to clean off algae from coral?

Sick_man

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Messages
427
Reaction score
178
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my rasta zoas are not opening fully. I noticed this with my vamps in drag zoas so i used a turkey baster to blow it and it closed but 5 mintues later it opened fully. I figured there must have been crap or gunk on it. I did this to my rastas but they opened just a bit more but not fully. I think there is algae or something growing in the middle of the frag so how do i get rid of this? I do not have any coral dip at the moment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new