Rating - 0%
0   0   0
avengers_1_1.jpg

reddjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there other Montanan. I just moved to Butte, want to get a new tank going but am having a heck of a time finding any aquariums that sell salt water. It looks like both the shop in Bozeman and Missoula have shut their doors. I really don't want to have to use PetCo to get a tank going but seems like that might have to be the case.
Any suggestions?

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
427DB7E7-A4D8-4F04-86FE-25CEF4DBFBFB.gif

Not proud to say I currently live in California but I’m hoping to leave some day. Anyhow a few of my coworkers have retired and moved to Montana and speak highly of it! Best of luck with the new tank set up and welcome to R2R!

Stoichiometry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there other Montanan. I just moved to Butte, want to get a new tank going but am having a heck of a time finding any aquariums that sell salt water. It looks like both the shop in Bozeman and Missoula have shut their doors. I really don't want to have to use PetCo to get a tank going but seems like that might have to be the case.
Any suggestions?
Hey Reddjosh, think others have told you but Blue Reef is open in Missoula and I buy water and everything from there. I live in the country outside Missoula and I just started a 20g cube a month and a half ago and have a bunch of corals from Blue Reef as well as a couple fish and clean up crew. Nice to see there are other reefers in this state!

reddjosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reddjosh, think others have told you but Blue Reef is open in Missoula and I buy water and everything from there. I live in the country outside Missoula and I just started a 20g cube a month and a half ago and have a bunch of corals from Blue Reef as well as a couple fish and clean up crew. Nice to see there are other reefers in this state!
Yeah, actually made it to Blue Reef this weekend. Got an aquarium and it cycling. Going to start a build thred soon.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back