Howdy

Bam327

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2020
Messages
245
Reaction score
195
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I kept a 55 gallon reef tank about 15 years ago. I lost everything in a move and went into hibernation until now. I’m getting back into the hobby and have been setting up a 120 gal over the past month. I’m waiting on the last of my supplies to come from my LFS and it’s go time. Looking forward to participating here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Glad you’re back!
 
null.jpg

Welcome back to the salty side of life and welcome to R2R! Glad to have you with us.
 
WELCOME!!!!!! I hope to see you in the Member Tanks section with a build thread to follow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new