OP
Teaman89

Teaman89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Judge Judy would lol! Where there’s money anything is possible the point of me saying this was not that it’s worth it but that it can be done because in reality any verbal or written agreement including an agreement made on a selling platform is enforceable by law and when broken can be taken to court and in theory the seller could be forced to pay $500.
BB6F2674-15CF-4548-AAC8-BE369C5BC1EE.gif

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
TBH from all my sales on here and manhattanreefs, I've only had 1 where the first person who said they'd buy something from me actually did. Every other case was people making lists of other items they wanted too, haggling prices, even setting up pick up times...just to ghost or back out of the sale. It's why I won't frag anything to order unless I'm paid up front. It's messed up you couldn't venmo the guy but if I was you it's not a smart move to venmo someone you've never met for a tank you haven't seen, and I understand wanting to not lose the sale from someone ready to pay and take the tank.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 29.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back