Huge let down.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teaman89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You’ll be thankful in the future that you didn’t get something that tall
 
Judge Judy would lol! Where there’s money anything is possible the point of me saying this was not that it’s worth it but that it can be done because in reality any verbal or written agreement including an agreement made on a selling platform is enforceable by law and when broken can be taken to court and in theory the seller could be forced to pay $500.
BB6F2674-15CF-4548-AAC8-BE369C5BC1EE.gif
 
TBH from all my sales on here and manhattanreefs, I've only had 1 where the first person who said they'd buy something from me actually did. Every other case was people making lists of other items they wanted too, haggling prices, even setting up pick up times...just to ghost or back out of the sale. It's why I won't frag anything to order unless I'm paid up front. It's messed up you couldn't venmo the guy but if I was you it's not a smart move to venmo someone you've never met for a tank you haven't seen, and I understand wanting to not lose the sale from someone ready to pay and take the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new