Hydor Koralia availability?

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydro Koralia pumps are no longer available? My old Hydor Koralia Nano finally gave up, thought I’d go to a bigger Hydor Wave Pump, but no one has them online. Did they quit making them? Probably my fault the it gave up as I should have cleaned it sooner. These Pumps just last and last with minimal maintenance time.

slacker036

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were bought out July of last year. They were supposed to be continuing on with the product lines but I also had trouble sourcing a few months back. This is from ReefBuilders site.
1643053941903.png

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was a fan of their pumps and thought they had a good price point. Definitely bummed when I read that article last year. BRS had a pretty good sale on Hydor products after the announcement. I picked up a backup return pump before they were gone. Good luck finding a replacement!

OP
OP
S

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this on their Website. Can anyone communicate with them in Italian, to see when they will start shipping to the USA and Canada?
Dear customer we are pleased to inform you that we have joined Ferplast Spa, an important multinational company operating in the pet comfort sector.
At this moment all the operations necessary for the restart are in progress, and soon Hydor products will be available again at the most qualified dealers.
We apologize, we are unable to follow up on your request.
Thanks for your understanding.

OP
OP
S

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a new Impeller for the pump. The one I ordered is for the 565 Nano pump, but I believe it is the same as the one in the 425 Nano. Go on eBay, type in “Hydor Koralia Impeller“ The seller has a good stock of Hydor parts, also impellers for a lot of other brands. He is in Denton, Texas. Shipped the next day.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back