Hydra 23 on a IM20 ( corals placment )

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter luu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Peter luu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2017
Messages
159
Reaction score
59
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have zero knowledge in lighting and hoping someone could give some advice if I'm on the right track with my corals placment under these prefix and setting on a hydra 26

Using pirate of the Caribbean prefix from Facebook group and I've lower the setting to 45%range.



Here's my current tank shot
Screenshot_20191104-171707_myAI.jpg
20191104_172448.jpg
20191104_172623.jpg
20191104_172629.jpg



I just brought favia, brain coral and elkhorn and hoping their placment are good.

If you can see, the new corals are on very far right where not much light reaches as the center/left side does.
I clearly didn't plan my rockscape properly because I didn't leave much sandbed available.

Fyi, I'm going for mostly lps and soft corals with maybe 3 easy sps ( currently have 2 )
 
Last edited:
I have the 30long fusion. I run David Saxby preset at 12 inch off the tank. I have sps on own side with btas and torches on left halfway down. Two Hydra 26hd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new