Hydra 26 HD help asap

I have tried this multiple times, maybe I am not doing it right, but it should not be this difficult. I will try again in the morning. AI Support is wanting me to send them info on the light and my receipt, so I will try to reboot in the morning and if it dont work then I will send info to them and see if they are gonna exchange my light

I am guilty of not following the exact procedure a few times. AI will tank care of things. Sometimes they ask for a deposit when the send out the the replacement lights, I am not quite sure on that.
 
AI support has determined that the Wi-Fi module is bad and they are sending me a replacement module. Also lesson learned today, do not order these lights off eBay. They are not an authorized dealer and the warranty is void.
 
AI support has determined that the Wi-Fi module is bad and they are sending me a replacement module. Also lesson learned today, do not order these lights off eBay. They are not an authorized dealer and the warranty is void.
I know, I know. Super old thread but curious if the WiFi module fixed your issue?
 
I know, I know. Super old thread but curious if the WiFi module fixed your issue?
Yes it did fix the issue. I ended up replacing the light a couple months ago. I sent the bad one to AI and they repaired it for free and sent it back. I now have a backup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new