Hydra 52 settings including AIP files

jamreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a way to upload Hyrda 52 HD settings into a non HD Hydra 52? I know that the intensity will need to be brought down lower than 100% if they are higher in the HD aip file.

Thanks

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fudsey can you send me some pics of your tank running the AI program I have 52 HD over my 150 deep and I need a program.
Thanks. Postung works too.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Deezill Here ya go

Day173.jpg

Last edited:

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going to download your program and see how it works lol. I can run it in acclimation mode for a while so I don't burn my coral.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am now using @jsker's program which was kinda put together by WWC. I edited it a little to add just a touch more white and extend the ramp up times of the other colors.

This is what I am running right now and have been since Dec. 7th

settings12-7-17.jpg

Saltwtrnewby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, brand new to he Hydra 52s and trying to figure everything out. Immy tank just finished cycling and I’m about to add corals. I’m trying to set up a good schedule for a mixed reef tank, softies, LPS, and SPS. When I find schedules that I like How do I upload these files to my lights so that schedule automatically transfers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

sloanhaus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, brand new to he Hydra 52s and trying to figure everything out. Immy tank just finished cycling and I’m about to add corals. I’m trying to set up a good schedule for a mixed reef tank, softies, LPS, and SPS. When I find schedules that I like How do I upload these files to my lights so that schedule automatically transfers? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Login to your AI account on your computer, not on your cell phone. In the middle they’ll be three little icons one is a little almost like an X with dots on the end of it. Click on that and it’ll say download or upload, click upload and select the file you have saved on your computer. If you need a file, let me know and I can send you one.

sloanhaus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am running the 61 inch T5 hybrid set up. How do I go about acclimating my corals since the T5 is not dimmable? Do I just run my 52’s during the acclamation. And then turn on the T fives? I just got the hybrid and I’m pretty sure it’s not dimmable, it didn’t come with the controller. Haven’t hooked it up to my apex yet.

Saltwtrnewby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Login to your AI account on your computer, not on your cell phone. In the middle they’ll be three little icons one is a little almost like an X with dots on the end of it. Click on that and it’ll say download or upload, click upload and select the file you have saved on your computer. If you need a file, let me know and I can send you one.
Thanks Sloanhaus! I’ll hop on the computer and figure it out. I’ll send you a PM if I need a file.

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am now using @jsker's program which was kinda put together by WWC. I edited it a little to add just a touch more white and extend the ramp up times of the other colors.

This is what I am running right now and have been since Dec. 7th

settings12-7-17.jpg
Interested in trying this out, is it posted somewhere for download?

Amir Hatem

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to the top of the page and having trouble uploading it for hydra 52. It says it’s jot compatible. How do I find some presets that work with the older hydra 52 with the separate directors?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back