Hydros Dosing Pump

JB's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am extremely interested in the new Hydros controller and I was wondering if you will be coming out with any dosers that will work with the new Hydros platform?

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am extremely interested in the new Hydros controller and I was wondering if you will be coming out with any dosers that will work with the new Hydros platform?
Same here!

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank you for your interest @JB's Reef and @Betex .This is just the beginning of Hydros has to offer! We have many more products coming forward!! With the launch of the Hydros controls we will continue to move forward one step at a time. Although I'm not allowed to reveal exactly what's coming, I can assure you both that you'll be impressed! I also want to take this moment to thank you for supporting an American made product! :)

OP
OP
JB's Reef

JB's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank you for your interest @JB's Reef and @Betex .This is just the beginning of Hydros has to offer! We have many more products coming forward!! With the launch of the Hydros controls we will continue to move forward one step at a time. Although I'm not allowed to reveal exactly what's coming, I can assure you both that you'll be impressed! I also want to take this moment to thank you for supporting an American made product! :)
Thank you very much! This is such good news to hear! I look forward to future reveals of new products coming to hydros!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe it was reefdudes that interviewed Carlos and David of coralvue. David mentioned they are working to get kamoer and dosetronic/alktronic capability.

That is correct they mentioned they are working with Kamoer and it was in the videos.

Last edited:

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it was reefdudes that interviewed Carlos and David of coralvue. David mentioned they are working to get kamoer and dosetronic/alktronic capability.

Alkatronic compatibility is already available:

I recently asked Eric at Focustronic about Dosetronic and Mastertronic integration with HYDROS. He said if the Alkatronic integration proves to be beneficial, they will move onto more Focustronic device integration.

That would make me a very happy reefer as I am a big fan of the brand!

The Kamoer announcement revealed on the livestream was news to me. I knew we had some dosing-related stuff brewing, but I'm kind of hoping what he meant was that we would find a way to integrate with existing Kamoer wireless products, like the X1 Pro, F4 Pro, and FX-STP WiFi.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Watching

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was posted a little while ago on the Hydro's support forums.

We are actually in the final stages of testing new software on the HYDROS app that will allow customers to run dosing pumps with all the bells and whistles that people come to expect from a dosing pump software... plus a few more features! ;)

Using pumps like the BRS's pumps or the ETM pumps (individually powered and running on "Constant" mode) will be easy to use and program with the HYDROS app!

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using the hydros controllers for 6 months now and would highly recommend them! As for dosers, they just announced a new one

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back